Portable Games, AIRSTRIKE 2 (25MB)


AirStrike II is, without the slightest doubt, the best 3D shooter I`ve ever come across. There are sufficient weapon upgrades for both players, the six helicopters are very diverse, the enemies are not stupid, the bosses are challenging, and the terramorphing feature makes things look interesting. Of special note is the game soundtrack; is there anything that`s more addicting than that (apart from the game itself)? As I write this, I`m running the game on my other computer with it paused so that I can hear the music. That`s how addicting it is. This is the first time

I`ve ever done something like this. The storyline gives me that gentle reminder that it`s all a game, so I can happily go ahead and blow things to bits without worries. It is simply a joy to play this game. If you haven`t bought a copy yet, and if you ever see it being sold at your local retailer, buy it. It`s a brilliant, BRILLIANT find!

RegistrationKey:0000-D690-D177-A0FF-1A10-F45C-6D26-4158-93C4-CED6-580E-5D5C 

0 comments: